The Q-1530 is the newest innovation for all customers who ask for a flexible, robust and functional machine. It has been developed with the use of kits that allow to easily change the type of box to assemble.
Q-1530 has 6 speeds, which added the possibility of working with average speeds to adapt to meet your real production needs; it is designed to produce from 400 t.p.h. up to 1800 t.p.h.
In keeping with the rest of the Boix “Quality” range there is a high level of compatibility between models with toolings and the forming sections being interchangeable, which is both a functional advantage as an economic savings.
- Machine evolved from the original Q-1500 machine.
- PROGRAMMING THROUGH simple and user friendly TOUCH SCREEN.
- Production increased in a 20% from the former versions, assembling up to 1800 T.P.H.
- Can be linked to remote access kit (Boix Connect).
- Better access (tank located on the side, extraction of the compressor…).
- OPERATION: Mechanical, Electrical and Pneumatical
- GLUE SYSTEM: Hot Melt, Glue Injection
- BOX DESIGN: Plaform®, P-84®, Citrus Box, C-1, Big Ear, Open column
- PRODUCTION: From 400 up to 1800 TpH
- TOTAL POWER: 6,6 Kw (W/O compressor)
- NET WEIGHT: 1,500 Kg
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: 380/220 V (3F+N+PE) – 50/60 Hz
- CHANGE OF SIZE: By clamps with threaded rods and counters
- CHANGE OF SIZE (IN TIME): 10 to 15 min. Aprox.
- CHANGE OF DESIGN (IN TIME): 20 to 40 min. Aprox.
- WORKING AIR PRESSURE: 7 BAR (7 kg/cm2)
- AIR CONSUMPTION: 400 litres/minute (erecting Plaform® boxes on 1800 tph)
- MACHINE FRAME: 4mm Steel plate
- MACHINE DIMENSIONS: L:3425 mm.; A:1840 mm.; H:2175 mm