Like other websites, www.boix.es uses a technology called “cookies” to gather information about the use of our website.
What are cookies?
A Cookie is a file or device that is downloaded while browsing on the user’s IT equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the website about the person responsible for its installation.
Types of Cookies:
There are several types of cookies, depending on their use, purpose, etc.
According to entity that manages them:
- Proprietary cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s device from a device or domain managed by the owner of the website, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-Party Cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s device from a device or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. For example, Google.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: Those that are designed to collect information and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information with the sole interest of maintaining the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased, website navigation, or purchasing processes).
According to its purpose:
- Technical or Functional Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate a web page, platform, or application and use different options or services that exist within it; for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, grant access to restricted access parties, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound, or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Geolocation Cookies: These Cookies are used to find out what country you are in when a Service is requested. These cookies are completely anonymous, and are only used to help guide the content to your location.
- Persistent Cookies: Those cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that allow the person in responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are connected. The information collected through this type of cookie is used in the measurement of the website, application, or platform’s activity and for the preparation of user navigation profiles for said sites, applications, and platforms in order to improve the analysis of the usage data produced by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: Those that, as efficiently as possible, allow for the management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: Those that, as efficiently as possible, allow for the management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows for the development of a specific profile to display advertising relevant to it.
What types of cookies does this website use?
The cookies used by our website are intended to maintain the session while browsing our website. They also help optimize the session related to the preferences of the client.
With Google and Adobe Web Analytics, cookies allow us to track the client’s interaction with the website. This gives us valuable ideas that allow us to improve the website by consulting the data on products and services that we offer.
We also work with collaborators who create third-party cookies that are then used on other websites to appropriately and pertinently advertise based on the user’s browsing history. These cookies do not store personal information. They only allow other websites to identify them, and are based exclusively on browsing history.
The following are used on this website:
|Google Analytics||Utma, utmb, utmc, utmz||Analyse website traffic|
|Session Cookie||PHPSESSID||To maintain a user’s session open|
|Adobe Analytics||s_cc||Analyse website traffic|
Deactivation and deletion of cookies
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behaviour of a cookie or disable cookies within the browser’s settings or options. The steps to do it are different for each browser. You can find instructions in your browser’s help menu.
Through your browser, you can also see the cookies that are on your computer and delete them as you see fit. Cookies are text files. You can open them and read the content. The data inside them is almost always encrypted with a numeric key that corresponds to a session on the Internet, which often makes no sense beyond the web page that wrote it.
If you disable cookies, our website will not be able to navigate correctly or process an order. Disabling cookies will also affect the tracking of your progress through the website, but it will not stop the Google Analytics code from recognizing your visit.
- Internet Explorer: Settings -> Privacy and security -> Cookies. For more information, you can consult Microsoft Support or Browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla Support or Browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google Support or Browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences-> Security For more information, you can consult Apple Support or Browser Help.
You can also find more information about cookies and how to manage them at http://www.aboutcookies.org (English) or in the browser’s “Help” menu.
Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy