EF-1000 allows us to form and glue the bottom flaps of box HSC or RSC from a preassembled plate.
Its ergonomic design and easy access to all components make this model ideal for the operation of closing American boxes.
CAN BE INTEGRATED DIRECTLY INTO THE PRODUCTION LINE.
HIGH FLEXIBILITY AND COMPATIBILTY WITH DIFFERENT BOX DESIGNS.
BOXES FORMED BY SERVOMOTOR.
- OPERATION: Mechanical, Electrical and Pneumatical
- GLUE SYSTEM: Hot Melt, Glue Injection
- BOX DESIGN: RSC and HSC
- PRODUCTION: Form 400 Up to 1,000 boxes per hour (4 speeds)
- TOTAL POWER: 5 Kw (Optional compressorl)
- NET WEIGHT: 1,460 Kg
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: 380/220 V (3F+N+PE) – 50/60 Hz
- INTRODUCTION SYSTEM: By vacuum
- CHANGE OF SIZE: By clamps with threaded rods and counters
- CHANGE OF SIZE (IN TIME): 5 to 10 min. Aprox.
- WORKING AIR PRESSURE: 7 BAR (7 kg/cm2)
- AIR CONSUMPTION: 525 litres/minute (1,000 tph)
- MACHINE FRAME: 4mm Steel plate
- MACHINE DIMENSIONS: L:3850 mm.; A:3100 mm.; H:2500 mm