The MCT1/V is a fully mechanical machine which runs on a single machine and allows you to:
- Regulate each head with different box dimensions
- Regulate speed by a frequency variator with automatic glue compensation.
- Form conical and/or standard boxes
- Work in kit line, according to the output required.
COMPACT MACHINE, easy to use and with low maintenance.
Automatic and adjustable two-headed machine for assembling small boxes or C-1trays.
Fully mechanical machine.
This model is auto-controlled TO ENSURE PERFECT GLUING
The machine has a single motor which operates the main movements, thereby ensuring that the 2 heads synchronize perfectly.
- OPERATION: Mechanical, Electrical and Pneumatical
- GLUE SYSTEM: Hot Melt, Glue Injection
- BOX DESIGN: Small C-1 boxes or trays (punnets)
- PRODUCTION: From 1800 Up to 3500 tph 6 speed per head
- TOTAL POWER: 7 Kw
- NET WEIGHT: 1,010 Kg
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: 380/220 V (3F+N+PE) – 50/60 Hz
- CHANGE OF SIZE: By clamps with threaded rods and counters
- CHANGE OF SIZE (IN TIME): 15 min. Aprox.
- CHANGE OF DESIGN (IN TIME): N.A.
- WORKING AIR PRESSURE: 4,5 BAR (4,5 kg/cm2)
- AIR CONSUMPTION: 600 Litres/ Minute
- MACHINE FRAME: 10mm Steel plate
- MACHINE DIMENSIONS: L:1720 mm.; A:1430 mm.; H:2020 mm