The Q-700 is our commitment for those companies that do not need a high production machine.
The Q-700 was created to combine the latest technology with the highest FLEXIBILITY.
It is the perfect solution for those companies that require a compact, reliable, flexible machine for low volume production speeds of between 500 up to 700 boxes per hour.
PROGRAMMING THROUGH simple and user friendly TOUCH SCREEN.
MANUAL REAR LOADING
BLANK INTRODUCTION IS AUTOMATIC AND USES:
– Pusher with chain.
– A motor with clutch that “slips” in case of jam thus maintaining the “0” point of the machine.
– An encoder that controls:
* Blank control.
* Glue injection.
* Stroke of the mandrel.
- OPERATION: Mechanical, Electrical and Pneumatical
- GLUE SYSTEM: Hot Melt, Glue Injection
- BOX DESIGN: Plaform®, P-84®, Citrus Box, C-1, Big Ear, Open column
- PRODUCTION: From 500 up to 700 trays per hour
- TOTAL POWER: 5,5 Kw (Optional compressor)
- NET WEIGHT: 1,150 Kg
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: 380/220 V (3F+N+PE) 220 V Single-phase – 50/60 Hz
- CHANGE OF SIZE: By clamps with threaded rods and counters
- CHANGE OF SIZE (IN TIME): 10 to 15 min. Aprox.
- CHANGE OF DESIGN (IN TIME): 20 to 40 min. Aprox.
- WORKING AIR PRESSURE: 7 BAR (7 kg/cm2)
- AIR CONSUMPTION: 90 litres/minute (erecting Plaform® boxes)
- MACHINE FRAME: 4mm Steel plate
- MACHINE DIMENSIONS L: 2870 mm.; A:1635 mm.; H:2165 mm